Once upon a time in a distant kingdom far far away... Well... You're not here to read this crap, am I right? Let's cut to the chase. You're a brave knight in a search for loot and fame. And there is a dangerous dungeon made just for you. Why are you still reading this? Onwards to glory! Chop-chop!
Knightin' is a little zelda-like adventure. Explore dungeon, fight monsters and solve puzzles.
Features of the game:
- classic adventure gameplay;
- full gamepad support;
- stylish pixel art graphics;
- catchy soundtrack;
- boss fight and epic final.
Arrows/WASD - Move
Space - Use/Open
Z/J - Sword
X/K - Shield
C/L - Dash
D-pad/Left Stick - Move
A - Use/Open
X/RT - Sword
LT/LB - Shield
Y/RB - Dash
TIPS & HINTS
- there are exactly enough keys to open each locked door;
- QR codes contain puzzles' solutions, you may scan them if you can't find or figure out another hints;
- you may return to any floor of the dungeon in case you missed anything;
- shopkeeper sells few unique items, you'll need at least one of them to finish the game.
1.2 - 03/02/18
- fixed incorrect room transition bug;
- added option to disable autosave between floors;
- added minor healing effect on checkpoints and after respawn at the floor entrance if player is low on health;
- code optimization.
1.1 - 30/01/18
- increased speed of player, enemies and projectiles by 15-20%;
- improved dash ability;
- added additional sound effect for stairs;
- fixed healing drops stuck inside the walls;
- few tiny bug fixes.
1.0.1 - 28/01/18
- revamped shield ability.
1.0 - 26/01/18
- added alternative hints for puzzles (QR code scanning isn't the only way to solve them anymore);
- added multiple languages support;
- small bug fixes and balance tweaks.
0.9 - 23/01/18