03/02/18: Knightin' update v.1.2
Hey! I've got some good news. Due to the useful feedback and bug reports Kinghtin’ was updated to version 1.2! Critical bug fixes and other stuff you needed or asked about. It's all here now. Enjoy.
- fixed incorrect room transition bug;
- added option to disable autosave between floors;
- added minor healing effect on checkpoints and after respawn at the floor entrance if player is low on health;
- code optimization.
30/01/18: Knightin' - Pixel Day 2018 1st place and update v.1.1
Knightin' has won 1st place in Pixel Day 2017 on Newgrounds! I want to thank Tom Fulp and RealFaction for this amazing event. You guys are the best!
I also updated game to v.1.1 today.
- increased speed of player, enemies and projectiles by 15-20%;
- improved dash ability;
- added additional sound effect for stairs;
- fixed healing drops stuck inside the walls;
- few tiny bug fixes.
Have fun and see you soon!
28/01/18: Knightin' - Release on various websites and update to v.1.0.1
26/01/18: Knightin' v.1.0
I was gathering feedback for the last few days. And as a result I updated Knightin' to v.1.0. What has changed? Let's see.
Lots of people disliked that puzzle hints were hidden inside the QR codes. So I added alternative hints if you don't have (or don't wish to install) QR code scanner on your phone.
Also I added Russian and Ukrainian localization. You can change language in the options menu.
Finally, I have fixed few little bugs that annoyed me for a while. Balance was tweaked a bit.
Enjoy the game and until next time, farewell.
23/01/18: Knightin' release!
I've finished my entry for Pixel Day 2018 on Newgrounds!
Knightin' is a little zelda-like adventure. Explore dungeon, fight monsters and solve puzzles. You love this kind of stuff, I know.
Hope you'll enjoy the game. See you soon.
02/12/17: Indie of the Year
Indie of the Year awards are held on Indie DB. Hmm? NSI: Operation Zero is not finished yet... Cuphead was released this year too... Well... The most important thing is not to win but to take part, right?
Thanks for all your support!
26/10/17: Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest - now available on Mac!
We're proud to announce that Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest is now available on Mac.
Also there are only few days left till Halloween. How can we celebrate this event? With the generous 66% discount of course! Don't miss the opportunity to dive into a weird and humorous adventure.
We hope that you have fun playing our game. Thanks for your attention.
PS: free demo version is also available.
17/07/17: Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest - new patch and 50% off!
We're proud to present a new patch for Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest! So what have changed you might ask? Here you go:
- completely rebalanced nyctomancer's skills;
- fixed reward in the "It's Alive!" quest;
- and as always bunch of minor bug fixes and spelling corrections.
Also if you're reading this but still don't own a copy of the game - rejoice! You might buy it right now with a generous 50% discount! Don't hesitate: all that weird quests won't complete themselves.
Hope you'll enjoy the update and thanks for playing!
PS: free demo version is also available.
23/05/17: NSI: Operation Zero successfully greenlit!
NSI: Operation Zero has been successfully greenlit! Now I just need to finish developing it. Hope you'll enjoy it after the release and thank you all for your support!
28/04/17: NSI: Operation Zero needs your support on Steam Greenlight
Hello, my fellow gamers!
Three years have passed since I released award-winning Night Strike Infiltrators. And few months ago I decided to create a sequel to it. I published this new game (called NSI: Operation Zero by the way) on Steam Greenlight today.
Now I need your support, friends. If you enjoy my games, if you like things I do help me please. If you like NSI: Operation Zero feel free to vote for it. Or spread the word among your friends at least. Any help will be very appreciated.
PS: In honor of this event I updated the original Night Strike Infiltrators too. Enjoy!
22/02/17: 1985 v.1.2.1
Did you notice that gunners aren't shooting at you unless you're very close to them? That wasn't intended to be so. So here's the small update for 1985. Enjoy!
- increased shooting range for gunner enemies;
- adjusted positioning in the final cutscene.
26/01/17: Minute of Rage - Pixel Day 2017 3rd place and update v.1.0.2
Greetings to you all! Minute of Rage has won 3rd place in Pixel Day 2017! I want to thank Tom Fulp and RealFaction for this amazing event. I'll definitely participate again next year.
Also I've released update v.1.0.2 today. Few bugs were fixed and new control scheme was added.
- added gamepad stick controls;
- fixed window size adjustment in desktop version;
- fixed minor bug with item positions.
23/01/17: Minute of Rage v.1.0.1
Hi, guys! It appeared that there was a possibility to equip locked items in the Minute of Rage. I fixed that bug. Secrets have to be unlocked fair, right?
Have fun playing Minute of Rage! See you in the leaderboards!
21/01/17: Minute of Rage release!
I made a new game for the Pixel Day 2017 on Newgrounds. It is called Minute of Rage.
So what's the game about? Well, you're dead and you're in hell. Is it possible to escape and save your immortal soul? Try to survive one minute on the deadly arena of suffering and find out.
17/01/17: Site improvement - grand redesign
More than 3 years have passed since I launched this site. The time has come for some big changes. So I'm proud to present the new site design: much more modern, convenient and user-friendly.
PS: have you noticed that news feed is now divided into convenient pages? This feature is powered by Jquery Pagination.
22/12/16: Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest - winter update!
Seasons don't actually change in the world of nords. But somehow weird snowmen appeared near various settlements all over the northern realm. What is their purpose? It's up to you to discover. Also we've fixed a bunch of small bugs and corrected some typos.
Have fun playing Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest and happy holidays to you all!
- added special winter NPC;
- bunch of minor bug fixes and spelling corrections.
03/12/16: Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest - full release!
Good news, everyone! Finally this day has come! Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest came out of early access at last! I alongside with the Dragon's Games team worked very hard to bring this release to you. And of course we hope that you'll enjoy playing our game as much as we enjoyed creating it.
Features of the full release:
- a whole brand new Act 3 (including the most epic boss fight you've ever seen);
- a bunch of new side quests to complete;
- lots of new locations to explore;
- full support of Steam overlay (Steam achievements included);
- and of course all the bugs that were found during the early access are fixed.
28/10/16: Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest - Halloween update!
It's Halloween time! The best time to have fun with the pumpkins! Weird pumpkin-like creatures were spotted near towns of nords. Who are they? What is their intent? You can try to ask them yourself. But remember: talking to strangers might be dangerous. Even if you try to talk to a pumpkin.
- added special Halloween NPC;
- few bug fixes and balance tweaks.
25/08/16: Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest - early access release!
Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest is finally available on Steam! Keep in mind that it's an early access release, so let me know if you'll encounter any bugs.
So what's this game is about? Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest is an old-school parody role-playing game. Prepare to explore a vast fantasy world, complete dozens of weird and zany quests, fight dangerous foes, loot every chest that you'll stumble upon to and even talk to animals, while looking for a cucumber that your wife asked you to bring. Maybe you'll even get the opportunity to save the world. Who knows?
- 9 playable character classes, each with it's own possibilities;
- mysterious fantasy world to explore;
- strange NPC's and lots of quests;
- more than 100 unique artifacts and equipment;
- dynamic battle system;
- weird monsters and mighty bosses to fight.
PS: free demo version is also available.
19/08/16: Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest official trailer
Hi, everyone! Trailer for the project on which I was working for the last two years was created today. What does it mean? Steam release is coming really soon!
29/06/16: 1985 v.1.2 - desktop version!
Hi, everyone! 1985 is updated to v.1.2. Also few gamers asked me about a standalone version of 1985 recently. So I made a desktop version (for Windows, Mac and Linux). Enjoy!
- few interface changes;
- added fullscreen option (desktop only);
- minor tweaks and fixes.
11/05/16: 1985 v.1.1 - post-jam update!
Due to the players' feedback I created the post-jam version of 1985. The most frequently asked features were: a map and a bigger frame. Well... Here you go!
- increased game resolution from 64x64 to 170x96;
- added minimap;
- adjusted jump strength of tall character;
- few small bug fixes.
17/04/16: 1985 release!
Hi, everyone! I entered Lowrez Jam 2016 on itch.io with a metroidvania tribute to Super Mario Bros called 1985. Hope you'll enjoy it.
10/07/15: Construct Deception Jam results
It Needs Care has won 5th place on Construct Deception Jam! Thanks everyone for support and feedback! I'll definitely release a post-jam update with alternate ending in the future.
26/06/15: It Needs Care release!
Hi, everyone! Me and my girlfriend created a game for the Construct Deception Jam. It is called It Needs Care.
Few words about the game: you were chosen to test a new virtual pet toy from "Ikura" corporation. They claim that their tamagotchi-like toy is the new word in the entertainment industry. So now you're raising your new pet. It's cool to make new friends, isn't it?
I'll be glad if you'll take a look at it and it would be great if you'll like it!
24/11/2014: Spacebenders release!
I finished my game, called Spacebenders, for Indies VS PewDiePie Jam. It was developed in just 3 days. I'll update and upgrade it in the future eventually. Check it out!
Spacebenders is a 2D shooter in which you have to fold time and space to defeat your opponents. Without having the ability to inflict direct damage to your enemy, swap with him using your trusty SWAPGUN until one of you will make a mistake.
PS: if you like Spacebenders, feel free to vote for it on it's jam page.
22/09/14: Intel Was Wrong v.1.4 - new stable build!
Today was released update v.1.4 for Intel Was Wrong. Major bugs with inventory and combat systems along with bunch of small ones were fixed. Code was optimized greatly, so the game must work much more smoother now. I hope you'll like it!
- fixed bug with inventory;
- fixed bug with combat initialization;
- code optimization;
- lots of small changes and fixes.
30/08/14: One Fine Day v.1.2.1
Hi, guys! Today I've created new update for One Fine Day. Gamepad and touch support and much more awaits!
- code optimization;
- fixed bug with gravity beams;
- redesigned some interface elements;
- added gamepad and touchscreen support.
25/08/14: Rain of Blobs v.1.1 - major update!
Hi, everyone! Rain of Blobs was created last year in a day and frankly speaking it wasn't very good game. To be honest this little project was a shameful burden for me xD
That's why I've promised myself that one day I'll change it for good. So this day has come! I won't be ashamed for this game anymore ;)
First of all I've optimized the code, so now there won't be any lags in dynamical scenes. And I've completely redrawn in-game graphics. I hope you'll like it.
- complete graphics redesign;
- code optimization.
07/07/14: Night Strike Infiltrators - Construct 2030 Jam 1st place and and update v.1.1.2
Night Strike Infiltrators has won 1st place on Construct 2030 Jam! It's a big honor for me. I want to thank Scirra along with Newgrounds staff and Tom Fulp personally for this cool contest!
As Tom suggested I've added gamepad support to Night Strike Infiltrators with this small update. Have fun!
- added gamepad support.
17/06/14: Night Strike Infiltrators v.1.1.1
Due to players' feedback I've created this small update today. If you thought that player was running too fast you can turn on walking mode! If you thought that player was climbing too slow on ladders you'll be pleased too!
Have fun playing Night Strike Infiltrators!
- added ability for player to toggle between walking and running (R or Shift);
- increased climbing speed.
03/06/14: Night Strike Infiltrators v.1.1
Greeting to all agents here!
I'm glad to announce that new missions and lots of another stuff is available for you now.
- added 6 new missions;
- added 2 new upgrades;
- added 1 new enemy (rocket turret);
- added 1 new boss;
- added 1 new achievement;
- lowered inertia of the player a bit to make movement smoother;
- darkened some HUD elements to make reload animation easier to see;
- rebalanced time goals;
- bunch of small fixes.
29/05/14: Night Strike Infiltrators release!
My project for Construct 2030 Jam, called Night Strike Infiltrators, was released today. It is a fast-paced platform shooter that features: 12 missions of oldschool arcade action, 2 bosses to test your skill, upgrades and achievements. Hope you'll like it.
25/03/14: Intel Was Wrong v.1.3
Version 1.2 released - new update with bug fixes and balance tweaking!
- fixed bug with incorrect starting combat;
- fixed bug with recharging shield;
- completely redesigned ground and space combat;
- added indicator for player's HP on combat screen;
- enemy spaceships' hull capacity reduced by 25%;
- added more detailed controls description.
23/03/14: Intel Was Wrong v.1.2
Version 1.2 released - new update with level up system and more!
- added level-up system with starting bonuses (accessible from "extras" section of main menu);
- added happy end;
- added new event icons;
- added inventory slots highlights;
- fixed bug with swaping items;
- fixed bug with disappearing items;
- redesigned background;
- minor bug fixes and balance tweaks.
19/03/14: Intel Was Wrong v.1.1
Version 1.1 released - major update with tons of new possibilities!
- added tons of new equipment (including planet analyzers!);
- added special items that help to make friends or blackmail aliens;
- added combat rewards;
- added possibility to avoid insta-kill events with certain items;
- the possibility of insta-kill events is reduced by 30%;
- negative effect from "Gravitation Well" effect waas nerfed;
- improved space combat balance and AI;
- fixed bug with combat music delay;
- changed old ugly icons for inventory slots and items;
- and, of course, minor bug fixes and balance tweaks.
15/03/14: Procedural Death Jam and Intel Was Wrong
Procedural Death Jam in which I was participating is coming to an end. My PDJ entry is called Intel Was Wrong.
Features of the game:
- procedural generated galaxy map (including planetary systems around each star);
- lots of random events sometimes good and sometimes bad;
- funny aliens;
- space and ground combat;
- loot collecting;
- permadeath (and lots of ways to die including exploding stars!).
There were much more ideas but unfortunately there wasn't much time :P Eventually if people would like this game I'll keep updating it frequently adding new features or changing old ones (due to the players' feedback).
I hope that you'll like it.
29/11/13: One Fine Day v.1.2
One Fine Day is updated to version 1.2! This is a major update with new levels you were waiting for!
- added 10 new levels;
- new type of enemy - Ancient Giant;
- new threat - Eclipse;
- added loading bar on start screen;
- blue fireflies were resized;
- bunch of minor bugs fixed.
30/10/13: Site improvement - rating system
Do you like to rate the games you've played? You can rate any game on the site from now on! Don't hesitate and tell everyone which of my games is pure 1337!
PS: this feature is powered by Rating-Widget.
29/10/13: Site improvement - comments
Site is improving as I've promised. You have the ability to comment your favourite games from now on! Rating system is coming next.
PS: this feature is powered by HTML Comment Box.
28/10/13: Hello World!
Finally this day has come and Muzt Die Studios owns it's own website! Here you'll be able to find all information about my games, download (if game is for the desktop systems) or play them right in your browser!
This is my first website and it will improve as well as my games do. So, in the nearby future I'm going to add rating system and comments.
Good luck and have fun!
PS: screenshot gallery feature is powered by LightGallery. Social network integration is powered by Share42.